LOSS PREVENTION OFFICER (Must have retail loss prevention experience)
HOURS: 39 over 5 days (to include one weekend day)
SALARY: £8.00 – £8.50 per hour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Offer high standards of Customer Service
- Carry out regular surveillance of all areas of the store and grounds
- Identify systems to deter offenders and potential risks
- Work in line with Company policy and within the boundaries of the law
- Reporting any breach in security
- Apprehend and detain people who commit theft
- Investigate and write notes and statements as required
- Operate C.C.T.V. and use the radio communication system correctly
- Accompany staff when making cash collections
- Carry out staff / concession searches as required
- Implement security procedures in conjunction with management
- Attend call outs when required
- Conduct health and safety checks and complete relevant documentation
- Liaise with external agencies as required
- Action any other reasonable duties required by senior management
THE SUCCESSFUL PERSON will be highly experienced in retail security / loss prevention with a good knowledge of Health & Safety & legal security matters.
Excellent communication and customer service skills.
Proactive approach to problem solving.
Flexible and willing.
Prepared to work out of hours as necessary.
Thrive on working upon your own autonomy and be capable of making decisions.
Prepared to travel to other sites within the Company if necessary.
heavy lifting will be required
To Apply: Please email a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com or send to: Diane Calvert, HR Manager: Oswaldtwistle Mills. Colliers Street. Oswaldtwistle BB5 3DE