E-Mail Marketing Co-Ordinator
We are expanding the Marketing Team at Oswaldtwistle Mills to include an Email Marketing Co-ordinator.
ROLE: To design and optimise email performance and to support the ongoing email strategy for Oswaldtwistle Mills Shopping Village.
HOURS: Monday – Friday (39 hours) although some weekend work may be required. Part time hours may be considered.
Significant email marketing experience
Passion for email marketing
Strong analytical skills
Ability to create innovative out of the box ideas and challenge the status quo
Web Analytics – Google Analytics
Please only apply if you meet the essential criteria
Previous experience working for a shopping retailer desirable
- Ownership and management of the email marketing calendar and deployment schedule
- End to end ownership of the email marketing process – from brief to deployment stage
- Creation of the email marketing testing roadmap, managing the process for each test from start to finish and ensuring that results are communicated clearly to the business
- Ownership of the email marketing project roadmap including the development of new programmes and processes to optimise email performance
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on activities and results against core KPI’s along with recommendations on future strategy
- Ensuring that best practice from a design and functionality perspective are implemented across all emails
- Management of the lead generation process for all territories, suggesting onsite improvements to the data capture process and proposing offsite opportunities to drive growth – reporting on lead tracking on a weekly basis
- Understanding eCommerce and Social sites to follow product, trading and branding requirements
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to advise on MVT testing to landing pages to improve conversion rate from email traffic
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop segmented, highly personalised campaigns and programmes
- Developing and managing ESP and consultant relationships as required
- Ensuring up to date with the latest trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the email marketing space – identifying opportunities to increase revenue for Oswaldtwistle Mills
- Be an email marketing advocate, passionately presenting to the management team on all areas of email marketing to educate the business and improve email performance
- Action any other ‘reasonable’ duties required by senior management
To Apply: Please send your CV & Covering Letter to Debs Connell, HR/Training Manager, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Moscow Mill, Colliers Street, Oswaldtwistle BB5 3DE or email email@example.com
Customer Advisor - Pavers
Hours: 16 Hours (weekends)
The Person: will have excellent customer service and communication selling skills, and be flexible. Previous experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Duties to include serving customers, maintain good housekeeping and any other duties as required.
To Apply: CV & covering letter to Rebecca Buffin, Pavers, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Moscow Mill, Colliers Street, Oswaldtwistle BB5 3DE
Hearing Care Centre Sales Assistant (25 to 35 hours)
Will include weekends / some travelling
* We are looking for someone with previous retail and/or customer service
* Outstanding communication skills one to one and on the telephone
* High Levels of drive and initiative
* Access to a vehicle / full driving license
E-Mail or Send CV and covering letter to Discount Hearing Care, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street, Oswaldtwistle. BB5 3DE. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org