Part-Time Supervisor – Edinburgh Woollen Mill (24 Hours)
We are looking for a part time Supervisor to join our team at Edinburgh Woollen Mill in Oswaldtwistle Mills. You must be fully flexible and available weekends.
Your duties as supervisor will include:
·Assisting the store manager/assistant manager to maximise business profitability by optimising sales opportunities whilst working within planned costs.
·Assisting in the day-to-day operation of the store and to deliver excellent customer service through staff training and personal example.
·Deputising for the store manager/assistant manager as requested.
Previous experience in a supervisory role preferred, retail fashion experience desirable.
To apply, please pop into EWM with a copy of your current CV.
Part-Time Sales Assistant – Edinburgh Woollen Mill (4 Hours)
We are looking for a part-time sales assistant to join our team at our Edinburgh Woollen Mill store in Oswaldtwistle Mills.
If you enjoy meeting people and providing first class customer service then we need to hear from you.
Previous experience preferred. Applicants must be fully flexible. Weekend working required.
Please apply in store.
Due to the massive success or our grotto in 2013 we are looking for a gentlemen with a jolly, cheery, smiling demeanour to play the role of Father Christmas this year alongside our experienced Father Christmas at Oswaldtwistle Mills Shopping Village
Assisted by a team of Elves, you will be responsible for creating memorable visits by talking to children in one our magical grotto.
You will hand out our amazing presents whilst also posing for photographs wearing one of our excellent hand-made costumes.
Previous experience preferred, White/Grey Hair and beard not essential but would be advantageous,
Part time hours to include weekends, favourable rates of pay, candidate must be CRB checked.
For more information please contact our HR Manager Debs Connell on 01254 871025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Fireplace Showroom Coordinator
For our NEW FIREPLACE SHOWROOM at Oswaldtwistle Mills working in conjunction with Brilliant Fires.
Previous and recent experience gained within a fireplace showroom environment is essential.
Training – Product related training will be given.
Salary – Competitive salary offered dependent on experience
Hours – Full time although will consider job-share. To include one weekend day.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the showroom
- To offer exceptional standards of customer service
- Work towards achieving sales growth, in line with the sales forecast
- Business development
- To maintain all Company standards of merchandising and housekeeping
- Ensure compliance of health & safety procedures.
- Action any other ‘reasonable’ duties required by management
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Well presented
- Flexible approach and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Prepared to work out of hours as necessary.
Please email a current CV to email@example.com
E-Mail Design & Marketing Co-Ordinator
We are expanding the Marketing Team at Oswaldtwistle Mills to include an Email Marketing Co-ordinator.
ROLE: To design HTML/CSS e-mail broadcasts and optimise email performance and to support the ongoing email strategy for Oswaldtwistle Mills Shopping Village.
HOURS: Monday – Friday (39 hours) although some weekend work may be required. Part time hours may be considered.
HTML/CSS Programming knowledge
Significant email marketing experience
Passion for email marketing
Strong analytical skills
Ability to create innovative out of the box ideas and challenge the status quo
Web Analytics – Google Analytics
Please only apply if you meet the essential criteria
Previous experience working for a shopping retailer desirable, experience of using Dreamweaver
- Design and layout preparation of HTML email broadcasts
- Ownership and management of the email marketing calendar and deployment schedule
- End to end ownership of the email marketing process – from brief to deployment stage
- Creation of the email marketing testing roadmap, managing the process for each test from start to finish and ensuring that results are communicated clearly to the business
- Ownership of the email marketing project roadmap including the development of new programmes and processes to optimise email performance
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on activities and results against core KPI’s along with recommendations on future strategy
- Ensuring that best practice from a design and functionality perspective are implemented across all emails
- Management of the lead generation process for all territories, suggesting onsite improvements to the data capture process and proposing offsite opportunities to drive growth – reporting on lead tracking on a weekly basis
- Understanding eCommerce and Social sites to follow product, trading and branding requirements
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to advise on MVT testing to landing pages to improve conversion rate from email traffic
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop segmented, highly personalised campaigns and programmes
- Developing and managing ESP and consultant relationships as required
- Ensuring up to date with the latest trends, competitor activity, innovations and opportunities within the email marketing space – identifying opportunities to increase revenue for Oswaldtwistle Mills
- Be an email marketing advocate, passionately presenting to the management team on all areas of email marketing to educate the business and improve email performance
- Action any other ‘reasonable’ duties required by senior management
To Apply: Please send your CV & Covering Letter to Debs Connell, HR/Training Manager, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Moscow Mill, Colliers Street, Oswaldtwistle BB5 3DE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Advisor – Pavers
Hours: 8 Hours
The Person: will have excellent customer service and communication selling skills, and be flexible. Previous experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given.
Duties to include serving customers, maintain good housekeeping and any other duties as required.
To Apply: CV & covering letter to Rebecca Buffin, Pavers, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Moscow Mill, Colliers Street, Oswaldtwistle BB5 3DE
Hearing Care Centre Sales Assistant (25 to 35 hours)
Will include weekends / some travelling
* We are looking for someone with previous retail and/or customer service
* Outstanding communication skills one to one and on the telephone
* High Levels of drive and initiative
* Access to a vehicle / full driving license
E-Mail or Send CV and covering letter to Discount Hearing Care, Oswaldtwistle Mills, Colliers Street, Oswaldtwistle. BB5 3DE. E-Mail: email@example.com