Full time 37.5 hours per week – Monday to Friday
We are currently looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to join our in-house creative team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for our award-winning company, we are looking for someone with previous experience in a graphic design role ideally within the retail sector or a similar role.
You will be working across all disciplines from print and advertising to web, email marketing and social media – so there will be plenty of opportunities to show off your creativity!
You will be highly organised and an excellent communicator. You will also need an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite software packages including; In-Design, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Playing a pivotal role in the continued development of the Loom Loft/Oswaldtwistle Mills Shopping Village brand
- Understand our brand propositions and develop creative design and ideas that help to bring it to life.
- Manage design projects from briefing, concept presenting, amends, proofing and production.
- Develop design across multiple channels including, point of sale, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-shots, brochures, signage, web banners, video and social media.
- Manage the flow and scheduling of requests, prioritising them as appropriate and ensure relevant colleagues are aware of timelines.
- Updating social media channels with engaging and creative content, experience of Hootsuite and blog writing an advantage
- Designing point-of-sale material for our retail outlets
- Continuous update of content on the company’s websites via a content management system
- Contribute to ongoing website development, enhancement and maintenance
- Support Marketing Manager and marketing team with other initiatives as needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software including Adobe In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress
- Think creatively to solve problems and produce new ideas and concepts
- Experience in planning workload to ensure that results are delivered within agreed timescale
- A strong team player comfortable with a highly collaborative working environment
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Educated to A Level, Degree or equivalent in Graphic Design
- Commercial experience designing for both the print and web for a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent knowledge and experience of In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress
- A keen eye for detail
- Good written skills
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and designing e-shots would be advantageous
- Full driving license & own car essential as travelling between sites will be required.
- Salary dependent on experience
If you fulfil the criteria please send a covering letter, CV and work samples/portfolio to Tracy Leeming – Marketing Manager email@example.com