We are looking for dynamic, confident and energetic full-time experienced Furniture Sales Assistant. As part of our team we want you to deliver exceptional customer service, actively approaching customers and prioritising customer engagement. Assisting the management team in having a well merchandised, organised and clean store.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You will deliver exceptional Customer Service, approaching every customer in your department and offer help and assistance.
- Exceeding or meeting KPI’s or personal targets as set out by the management team.
- Develop an understanding of product knowledge of every item in stock in your department.
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure all POS is current and professionally displayed, maintaining high standards.
- Be aware of sales on a daily/weekly basis to ensure they are in line with targets, addressing products not performing and communicating this information to your management team. Monitor, identify and promote slow selling lines to maximise sales potential. Liaising with management how we can turnover stock.
- Follow and be aware of current trends concerning furniture & home interiors. Pass your ideas on to management.
- Ensure that Brand standards are maintained at all times.
- Preparing quotes/invoices for customers.
- Liaising with warehouse to coordinate deliveries.
- Contributing to any project works, i.e. remerchandising of the department.
- End of day reports on the sales activity / operations.
- Providing feedback to management on any products customers enquire about that we don’t stock.
- Respond to customer complaints and comments promptly and in a professional manner.
- Loading bay/warehousing to be kept tidy and organised at all times.
- Maintain high standards of health and safety/housekeeping. Report any H&S or security issues immediately.
- Participate and embrace all training opportunities presented by the company.
- Ensure all GDPR procedures are followed including our Clear Desk Policy and Privacy Notice.
- Must be proactive, lots of initiative and self-motivated.
Hours: 39 hours per week.
If you think you have what it takes please contact Diane Calvert by email email@example.com